Applying T.LeClerc Eye Pencil
Our make-up artist Eduardo reveals the perfect way to apply them.
- For a natural look, apply the pencil along the base of the lashes.
- To intensify the eyes, pay particular attention to the outer corner of the eye. You can thicken or thin the pencil line depending on the effect you desire.
- Avoid following the curve of the eye up to the last lash when you apply your pencil to prevent a droping effect.
- Optimise the hold of your Eye Pencil by applying a T.LeClerc powdery Eyeshadow in the same shade.
- To ensure perfect hygiene, always remember to sharpen your eye pencil correctly.
Extra tips from our make-up artist:
The rich formula of the Eye Pencil can create different looks. Experiment its creamy texture, drawing a clean line or bluring it for a more intense look.
The “Noir” shade will emphasize the natural beauty of all eyes. Its ultra-fine tip allows you to sculpt the eyes and to draw any lines.